A 60-year-old man, atop a John Deere tractor, charged at his 69-year-old brother-in-law who was harvesting hay astride his own tractor.
- Daily Devotional - September, 24 2012 "Three Evils"9/23/2012 - On January 12, 2010, Haiti was hit by a magnitude 7.0 earthquake that leveled an estimated 250,000 homes and 30,000 buildings, killing nearly 300,000 people.
- Daily Devotional - September, 21 2012 "In Defense of Love"9/20/2012 - Throughout much of 2011, Greece experienced unrest as round after round of austerity measures were passed, reducing pension payments and slashing worker benefits.
- Daily Devotional - September, 20 2012 "Line of Sight"9/19/2012 - When our son learned to shoot with a bow and arrow, I found my interest in the sport piqued by its grace and artistry.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Lisa Chan - September, 19 2012 "Be Still"9/18/2012 - Have you been still before God? Have you come into God’s presence, hushed and subdued, free from distraction and disturbances? Have you come to listen to God? To be in that quiet place?
- Daily Devotional - September, 18 2012 "Quitting Time"9/17/2012 - Sorting through some old papers, I found a yellowed pay-stub that showed I had worked 100 hours in the span of 7 days.
- Daily Devotional - September, 17 2012 "Withering Grass, Fading Flowers"9/16/2012 - Elton Trueblood, noted Quaker author, educator, philosopher, theologian, former chaplain both to Harvard and Stanford Universities, and advisor to US Presidents Eisenhower and Nixon, wrote 33 books, including the provocative The Predicament of Modern Man (1944).
- Daily Devotional - September, 14 2012 "Obsession"9/13/2012 - Return me to the cross and let me be completely lost in the wonder of the love that You’ve shown me. This is everything I want.
- Daily Devotional - September, 13 2012 "Young Widow's Rant"9/12/2012 - I’ve never met Stephanie Olson, but through social media I came across her blog The Young Widow’s Rant.
- Daily Devotional - September, 12 2012 "All Good Things"9/11/2012 - Recently, I toured Bassett Hall, the home that John D. Rockefeller Jr. and his wife Abby purchased in Williamsburg, Virginia, in the 1930s.
- Daily Devotional - September, 11 2012 "Who's That Dude?"9/10/2012 - A teenage girl raced up to her high school track coach at the start of a practice. She had some really cool news to share and could hardly contain her excitement.
- Daily Devotional - September, 10 2012 "Collapsed"9/10/2012 - In the past few years, my kids and I started a Christmas tradition of making gingerbread houses with some friends.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 07 2012 "Indescribable"9/6/2012 - Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. In a year, light travels 5.88 trillion miles. Light years is the measuring stick for the universe.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 06 2012 "Fruitcake & Ice Cream"9/5/2012 - Grace is what sets Christianity apart. It is the center of our faith and what makes the cross so significant. Yet, grace is often misunderstand by Christians.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 05 2012 "How Great Is Our God"9/4/2012 - We always pray to God, but have you ever considered praying in awe of God? Our prayers tell God what we need, what we want, what is causing fear in our lives, anxiety, depression.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 4 2012 "When Life Hurts"9/3/2012 - We are self-preservers. We strive to avoid heartache, pain and suffering. And we strive for that in the lives of those we love as well.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring tobyMac, September, 03 2012 "Me Without You"9/2/2012 - It’s a word we use to describe something pointless. It’s also the word scripture uses to describe our lives apart from Christ.
No playlists found for this account.