Downsize Fitness is a health club with a unique niche. It caters only to people who want to lose at least 50 pounds.
- Daily Devotional - November 07, 2012 "He's Gone"11/6/2012 - I had the heart-wrenching, joyous, bittersweet experience of losing my dad on January 6, 2012—his birthday.
- Daily Devotional - November 06, 2012 "Threethrowing"11/5/2012 - If you don’t know how to “threethrow,” don’t worry—it’s easy. You hold up your hand and pin down your pinky finger with your thumb.
- Daily Devotional - November 05, 2012 "The Strong Lion"11/4/2012 - Ethiopia suffers an alarmingly high rate of marriages by abduction (some estimates say 70 percent of marriages happen this way).
- Daily Devotional - November 04, 2012 "Laughing Gas"11/3/2012 - Normally I dread having dental work done. But a recent trip to the dentist to repair a fractured tooth may have permanently changed my attitude.
- Daily Devotional - November 03, 2012 "Beaten, But Not Defeated"11/2/2012 - Police checkpoints dot the roads throughout Uganda, making random motorist inspections unavoidable. Usually the officers are ensuring that drivers have insurance and valid driving permits.
- Daily Devotional - November 02, 2012 "The Ultimate Question"11/1/2012 - Fred Meijer was one of the wealthiest men in the world. His Meijer stores were the first to combine food and general merchandise under one roof.
- Daily Devotional - November 01, 2012 "Very Superstitious? "11/1/2012 - Many professional footballers have pre-game rituals that they believe will help them stay focused and bring them luck during their games. A player for a football team had a superstition that literally reeked.
- Daily Devotional - October 31, 2012 "The Walking Dead"10/30/2012 - The Walking Dead,a critically acclaimed, award-winning post-apocalyptic horror TV series, is set in the aftermath of a virus infection that turned humans into zombies—the walking dead.
- Daily Devotional - October 30, 2012 "The Little People"10/29/2012 - They had gathered on the lush, rolling slopes to hear Him. And He stood there on the hill, looking into the eyes of as many of them as He could.
- Daily Devotional - October 29, 2012 "Not Fair?"10/29/2012 - Today was a bit surreal as I sat with a friend in the doctor’s office, awaiting the results of her biopsy. You can talk about family plans, discuss the weather, and ask how the day went.
- Daily Devotional - October 28, 2012 "Sacred Flames"10/27/2012 - In November 2011, Mike and Nancy Rogers were married as the lodge in which they were supposed to be wed burned to the ground behind them.
- Daily Devotional - October 27, 2012 "Treasuring God"10/26/2012 - Rumors have swirled and intrigue abounded over the life and bank accounts of Huguette Clark, the reclusive heiress of a vast copper mine fortune.
- Daily Devotional - October 26, 2012 "Thanks, But No Thanks"10/25/2012 - A Christian school for autistic children received a donation from a corporation. After making sure that there were no strings attached, the school accepted the money. Later, the corporation requested to have representation on the school’s board of directors.
- Daily Devotional - October 25, 2012 "Felt Presence"10/24/2012 - Hearing an infant cry at bedtime can be one of the most unnerving situations for young parents to handle.
- Daily Devotional - October 24, 2012 "Who Are You?"10/23/2012 - Who are you?” boomed front man Roger Daltrey of The Who, channeling guitarist Pete Townshend’s angry lyrics.
- Daily Devotional - October 22, 2012 "Mother Robin"10/22/2012 - Thousands of Indonesian women refer to Robin Lim as “Mother Robin” because she helped them through pregnancy and childbirth.
No playlists found for this account.